Halton Children’s Trust
We are a partnership of public and voluntary sector organisations working together to meet the needs of children and families in Halton.
Halton Children’s Trust Board
The partnership exists to improve outcomes for all children, young people and their families in Halton.
We believe that this can be done more effectively by all agencies and organisations working together.
Councillor Tom McInerney – Lead Member for Children, Education and Social Care & Chair, Halton Children’s Trust
Halton Children’s Trust Board is a multi-agency Strategic Partnership that oversees strategic work and delivery of the Trust’s agreed priorities.
To achieve our aims, Halton Children’s Trust partners work in a co-ordinated way. Our Halton Children, Young People and Families Plan makes this possible.
We have identified 3 priority outcomes which we aim to achieve through joint planning and working together.
Achievement and Ambition
Healthy and Safe
Key Documents and Board Minutes & Agenda
Key Halton Children’s Trust Documents
– Halton Hate Crime information
– Children, Young People and Families Plan 2018-2021
– Halton Children & Young People’s Plan 2018-2021 Summary
– Brighter Futures 2016-2019 (Young Carers Strategy)
– Services available to Children in Care (Looked After Children) and Care Leavers placed in Halton
– Cheshire, Halton & Warrington Youth Justice Strategic Plan 2014-2017
– Halton Children’s Trust Information Sharing Protocol
– Early Years information from Halton Borough Council
– Halton’s SEND Strategy 2016
– Halton Strategy for Children in Care and Care Leavers 2017-2020
– Halton Children’s Trust Joint Commissioning Strategy 2018 – 2021
– Neglect Strategy
– Halton Child & Family Poverty Strategic Group Action Plan 2017-2018
– Everyone Early Help Strategy 2018 – 2021
For more information please contact the Children & Young People Policy Team
Dorothy Roberts – Principal Policy Officer – Tel: 0151 511 8624
Kelly Collier – Policy Officer
Tel: 0151 511 8770
Tracy Ryan – Assistant Policy Officer
Tel: 0151 511 8661
Children and Young People Policy Team, 2nd Floor, Rutland House, Runcorn, WA7 2GW